Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Nogoya Castle?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2002, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
Westin Nogoya Castle?

Just booked this Hotel on Executive Floor for
Castle view. Does this Hotel have a lounge
on Executive Floor? Your opinion of this
Hotel? Thanks
Old Jan 16, 2002, 5:41 pm

I stayed there about 2 years ago, but have no recollection about whether there was a Lounge. There probably was not one, or I might have remembered it. The hotel is a bit worn at the seams, and not at the same level as the very nice Westins in Tokyo and Osaka. However, we did have quite spectacular views of the castle from our room, so that was memorable.
Old Jan 17, 2002, 12:32 pm

The hotel renovated Executive Floors last year.
It has Executive lounge now.
It is a most distinguished hotel in Nagoya but a little old.
The hotel is located just in front of the castle.
The great view of the castle (especially night view) more than compensate for Inconveniently access.
Free shuttle bus is available to/from JR-Nagoya station and Sakae area. 1 bus per hour on both route.
Old Jan 17, 2002, 6:27 pm

The NEWLY renovated Executive Floors at the westin Nagoya is very nice. You are entitled to two newspapers, free use of fitness, breakfast, amenity of Molton Brown and late-checkout. The wonderful view of the Nagoya castle is actually to stay for it. Don't worry about the hotel & enjoy it!!
Old Jan 18, 2002, 11:48 pm

Do all rooms have the view or do you have to specifically request it?
Old Jan 18, 2002, 11:53 pm

No, Half of the rooms have the castle view.
It is better for you to request it in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.