Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any other properties in Allentown, PA...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2001, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Any other properties in Allentown, PA...

...besides the Four Points?
My brother lives there and I may be up there around the end of June.
Old Apr 29, 2001, 2:56 pm

Starwood's options in that neck of the woods are pretty dismal. There's a Sheraton in Reading and the one in King of Prussia. Neither is convenient to Allentown.
Old Apr 29, 2001, 4:34 pm

Location: Memphis, TN-SPG Platinum, HY Diamond, HH Gold, NW Platinum, AA Platinum, AVIS Preferred Select.
ABE does have a Hilton in downtown. They tend to have better rates than the Sheraton. It is the best hotel in the area. The Sheraton is a little out of the way since it is on Airport Rd.
Old May 10, 2001, 12:23 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Since NW/CO/TW has mentioned it, the Allentown Hilton is Opportunity (=fancy name for Level 1.) 12,500 FF miles=25K HHonors points=3 free nights at a $119 hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.