Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Fabulous Starwood CS experience - Kudos to Kimo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 1999, 10:50 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton: Gold, Starwood: Platinum, Hyatt: Platinum, AS: MVP Gold

I just got off the phone making some Free Fridays reservations. Booked rooms at the Chicago Hotel & Towers and the St. Regis in New York with no trouble whatsoever. That's more than $500 worth of hotel stays given these properties.

I was doing Friday-Saturday stays, paying for the Saturdays with points. Kimo had no problems in doing this.

He had very good knowledge about the properties. Being from Hawaii, he was also able to recommend some of the properties for my next trip there.

The only disappointing thing about the call was when I asked about the Sheraton in Ocean City, MD. He said that hotel and the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf -- one of the biggest dumps in the Starwood portfolio -- were not participating.

All in all, a very positive experience. At the end of the call, he even gave me his extension and the hours that he works in case I wanted to talk some more about it. How often does that happen? (No, I'm not posting it here. Mine. )

[This message has been edited by rocky (edited 08-17-1999).]
Old Aug 17, 1999, 3:12 pm

rocky, see my post below...
http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/Foru...ML/000116.html
Old Aug 18, 1999, 5:36 pm
Original Member

Programs: Delta
I am very happy that you get good customer service from Starwood! I have given up on Starwood and am extremly happy with Marriott.

Oh well as they say what ever works for you!
Old Aug 19, 1999, 12:00 am

C'mon Flyaway...you can't just tell us that.

We need details!
Old Aug 19, 1999, 8:00 am
Original Member

Flyaway,

I am glad to see your post. I too have given up on Starwood and am headed to Marriott. I hope I feel the same way you do after a few stays. Any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.