Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lancaster (California) Call Center Closed

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2014, 8:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I've wanted to work with a personal Plat Concierge (my Hyatt Private Line Agent is wonderful and makes all the difference!) but I haven't been about to find someone who impressed me. One guy that I thought was pretty bad sent me an email afterward asking to work with me personally, but no thanks.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
It appears my new Ambassador is working her first job... ever. She sent me an email today telling me she wanted to email me to update my stay preferences and wanted to know if it would be OK to email me. Um, er... you email me to ask if you can email me? I truly hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
Struck a chord here...

I once got an email from a company telling me my email address was wrong and needed to be corrected. Frameable!
Old Feb 22, 2014, 6:48 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Struck a chord here...

I once got an email from a company telling me my email address was wrong and needed to be corrected. Frameable!
haha, yes that is a good one!

I've given my new Ambassador a while to see how she's doing. I'm unimpressed. Her response times are slow - and worse, her follow up times are non-existent. I've had to email her to remind her that she promised to follow up. She does after I remind her... but that is not the level of service I expect.

Further, she is worse at getting things done than my old Ambassador who seemed to complete tasks with ease. It's funny, because although I liked my former Ambassador, I wasn't overly sad to see her go. But now that I've got someone worse... I would love the old rep to come back.

Ugh. I would ask to switch Ambassadors, but I've had responses from other Ambassadors who assisted when mine was out of the office, and their responses were even worse. Here is one:

"Dear Ms. Mr. XXXXXX (I guess she's covering the all the bases!)

Thank you for your email

My name is XXX and it would be my pleasure to assist you while your XXXXX is out of the office." XXXXX is my name! So I guess I'm out of the office. And what is "your" doing in front of my name?

Who is Starwood hiring? High school interns?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.