Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Promo : Take a Spin, play thru Feb 7,'14 [Geographic exclusions apply]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2014, 10:08 am
Original Poster

I think this is new. Looks like a fun promo:

https://spgpromos.com/takeaspin/?IM=CaesarsGame_TW

Take a spin with SPG
SPG and Caesars Entertainment have paired up: You could win Free Night Awards, bonus Starpoints or an all-inclusive, Grand Prize Vegas VIP Weekend for two.

You can play every day through February 7, 2014, so tell your friends and spin again, again and again.

Visit spg.com/caesars to learn more about our new partnership with Caesars Entertainment.

There are also instant win scratch offs. Looks like they're distributed to guests starting today:

The Vegas VIP Weekend scratch-off is an instant win game distributed to guests staying in hotels at cities across the United States from 01/13/2014 to 01/24/2014. If you are an instant winner, your redemption code is located at the bottom of the scratch-off.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 10:12 am

thanks
Old Jan 13, 2014, 10:13 am

Instant Win Prize List:

1 Per Day (26 total) - A one-night stay at any category 1-6 Starwood hotel or resort property that participates in the SPG program and will be awarded as a credit to the member’s SPG account.

1 Per Day (26 total) - A one-night stay at a Sponsor-specified Caesars Entertainment hotels, awarded as a voucher.

10 Per Day (260 total) - 2,500 Starpoints to use towards winner’s choice of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. properties.

10 Per Day (260 total) - 1,000 Starpoints to use towards winner’s choice of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. properties.

25 Per Day (500 Total) - 500 Starpoints to use towards winner’s choice of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. properties.

Good Luck!
Old Jan 13, 2014, 5:28 pm

Thanks for posting. I'm hooked.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA EXPlt, SPG Plt, Nat EE
No scratchoff at check in today @Westin Seattle
Old Jan 13, 2014, 6:13 pm

Programs: (PM)AA SPG (Marriott), Hilton
Some interesting rules.

Rule 4, Paragraph 3
In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion engage in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, [ other bad behavior deleted here for brevity] ... Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion home.
Under the Scratch off game rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To Play for Free: If you would like to play the Game without coming into a participating hotel or resort, [how do this deleted here for brevity] ... Upon receipt of the request, the Game Administrator will play the Game on your behalf. You will only be contacted if you are a winner and will be sent a winning Game Card.
(I'm sure it works better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR9h3d_4NGA)
Old Jan 13, 2014, 6:21 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, AAdvantage
We won some Kate Spade bags last time on the Facebook promo, hoping to get lucky this time. But not a winner today.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 8:42 pm

And what a surprise...

IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, BUT...
YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS INSTANT WIN GAME

The Promotion is open only to Starwood Preferred Guest members who are legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec)
Old Jan 13, 2014, 9:34 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List, HHonors Gold
No luck today for me and the S/O. I was one away from 2,500 points on the spin.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:59 pm

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Originally Posted by 3544quebec

The Promotion is open only to Starwood Preferred Guest members who are legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec)
There was me thinking Las Vegas was a global destination! I had same issue, no great loss but still a shame!
Old Jan 14, 2014, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by toddml
There was me thinking Las Vegas was a global destination! I had same issue, no great loss but still a shame!
I think they just want to cover their bases with gambling laws that my apply to other residencies. Tough luck
Old Jan 14, 2014, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by TimesTwo
I think this is new. Looks like a fun promo
thanks for posting....^^
Old Jan 14, 2014, 3:23 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Not eligible...
Old Jan 14, 2014, 3:27 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
It really is time that spg ran a special promo just for the serially-excluded :

The Promotion is open only to Starwood Preferred Guest members who are not legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec)
Old Jan 14, 2014, 5:38 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by 3544quebec

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
It really is time that spg ran a special promo just for the serially-excluded :

Oh pooh. Aussies get to play with Kangaroos.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.