Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Please review the fields in red. Make necessary changes, then try again.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2013, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC

Have to admit, this is getting frustrating (and I usually think SPG is pretty solid compared to, oh say, UA). I have a bunch of upcoming reservations where I'm trying to make minute changes - add in a 2nd pax name in the notes field, add in my address, etc. No room/bed/rate changes or anything. But the site refuses to save my res, and doesn't even actually highlight anything in red to update!

Anyone else with the same issue?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:09 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
perhaps unrelated to the thread title, but I don't think adding an additional guest's name in the "notes" field is effective, if you're looking for them to be able to check in. I'd call CS and have them added as an additional guest, viewable as such on a confirmation.

If you're not wanting them to check in, then I don't see the need for adding them until your arrival at the hotel.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:00 pm
abk

Programs: AA LT Plat/8.1mm now with 1350 miles left in my account and proud of it.. SPG LT Titanium.
Originally Posted by clublounger
perhaps unrelated to the thread title, but I don't think adding an additional guest's name in the "notes" field is effective, if you're looking for them to be able to check in. I'd call CS and have them added as an additional guest, viewable as such on a confirmation.

If you're not wanting them to check in, then I don't see the need for adding them until your arrival at the hotel.
I agree with you and additionally I think one may inadvertently be exposing oneself to a rate change by going through the on line change process.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.