Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Aloft Vaughan Mills, ON - Opening April 26, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2012, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Category 3

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofth...ropertyID=3380
Old May 30, 2012, 2:38 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Titanium, National Executive
Has anyone stayed at this property yet?
I just reserves a room in July and I want to know what to expect.
If not for the location, I would obviously stay at the Sheraton Parkway North which is almost the same price as the Aloft!
Unfortunately, I have a conference at the Hilton a few blocks from the Aloft.
Old May 31, 2012, 5:07 am

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
Reservation Disappeared

Haven't stayed yet. But I made a reservation late March for a stay in September, and received a confirmation email, etc.
Today I was checking my account online, and realized the reservation had disappeared. Searching for it with the confirmation number yielded nothing.
Called SPG, and at first they couldn't find it either. Later, apparently by searching the property's files or whatever, they found the reservation but it was "not attached" to my SPG number. So the agent changed and sent me a new confirmation, but now the confr number has changed. I just hope I didn't end up with two different reservations...
So if anyone has reseravtions at this hotel, made prior to its actual opening, you may wish to double check. I'm guessing it's a system error..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.