Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Beware of Earning Starwood Points with Energy Plus!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of Earning Starwood Points with Energy Plus!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by gerry75
Hi, like many of you I was mislead into believing that by signing up to Energy Plus, I would simply gain an opportunity to earn some airmiles without my bill increasing. I only discovered two years later that the switch cost me around $3000 . I am in the process of filing a class action against Energy Plus and am looking for several consumers who want to take part as Lead Plaintiffs. If successful at court, Lead Plaintiffs will be awarded several thousand dollars by the courts. Win or lose, it will not cost you a penny.

Please contact me immediately at [email protected] or 917 714 8721 if you want to discuss further.

Gerry
Info sent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.