Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Maldives Vacation - Need SPG Points Quickly...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maldives Vacation - Need SPG Points Quickly...

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2011, 10:39 am
Suspended

Since its a relatively short time to the intended trip I presume the OP is aware that the Maldives (Male) has been undergoing civil unrest for the last three or so days.
Might be a difficult place getting out of should the necessity arise.
Old May 2, 2011, 11:37 am
aap
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Silver, AA Gold, United Silver
Originally Posted by newbluesea
Since its a relatively short time to the intended trip I presume the OP is aware that the Maldives (Male) has been undergoing civil unrest for the last three or so days.
Might be a difficult place getting out of should the necessity arise.
This is the first time I'm hearing about any civil unrest in the Maldives. I checked the internet and did not see any information on the topic. What's going on? Can you send a link to a website explaining the issue?
Old May 2, 2011, 11:54 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by aap
This is the first time I'm hearing about any civil unrest in the Maldives. I checked the internet and did not see any information on the topic. What's going on? Can you send a link to a website explaining the issue?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...in;contentBody

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.