Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aloft Chandigarh Zirakpur, India

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2011, 12:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Aloft Chandigarh Zirakpur, India

anyone have any info on this property????

its due to open in june this year but i wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed....

i'm in chandigarh every month so having a spg property here works very well for me....
Old Mar 1, 2011, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
thyetus....any idea what the progress is here????
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:00 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by Keyser
thyetus....any idea what the progress is here????
Hello Keyser,

Nothing from me at this moment. I will sure provide some updates once I have information on this.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
Hello Keyser,

Nothing from me at this moment. I will sure provide some updates once I have information on this.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
thanks....i'm looking forward to a starwood option in chandigarh....
Old Jul 9, 2011, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

this property now shows a november 1st opening date....it was initially june 30th, then got moved to october 1st & now its been pushed another month....lets hope there are no more delays....
Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:18 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
this property now shows a november 1st opening date....it was initially june 30th, then got moved to october 1st & now its been pushed another month....lets hope there are no more delays....
Saw the Nov 1st opening as well. Would think with a bit over a month to go, that they would start accepting reservations. I should be there in Dec, hope its open by then!
Old Sep 23, 2011, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chanp
Saw the Nov 1st opening as well. Would think with a bit over a month to go, that they would start accepting reservations. I should be there in Dec, hope its open by then!
i hope so too....i've already been to chandigarh about 15 times this year....will end the year with about 5 more trips....that could have been 20 more spg stays....
Old Sep 29, 2011, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

opening moved to feb 1st, 2012 now....this is now the 4th opening date change....
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:12 am

opening moved to feb 1st, 2012 now....this is now the 4th opening date change....
will have to stay at the taj
Old Sep 29, 2011, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

will have to stay at the taj
will be there a couple of times in december as well....will be staying at the taj as well....maybe i'll see you there....
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

hey thyetus....any update with just about a month to go before the opening date????
Old Jan 12, 2012, 4:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

less than 3 weeks to go....they have a number listed on their website but no one answer's it....

i'm expecting yet another delay in the opening date....this would be the 4th date change if it happens....will be in chandigarh in the first week of feb so i'll try to drive by this area....
Old Jan 13, 2012, 3:22 pm

will be there a couple of times in december as well....will be staying at the taj as well....maybe i'll see you there....
Didn't make it to chd in Dec, stayed in Delhi. But will be back in early Feb, if I get approved for the 2 month gap visa thingie. Shows feb 1st, I need it to be open by the 13th If you are there then, we can def meet up, if not in Delhi.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 2:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Didn't make it to chd in Dec, stayed in Delhi. But will be back in early Feb, if I get approved for the 2 month gap visa thingie. Shows feb 1st, I need it to be open by the 13th If you are there then, we can def meet up, if not in Delhi.
i'm actually headed there next week & then again on the 2nd next month & maybe towards the end of february as well....all these stays are going to taj when i would rather they go to spg....
Old Jan 15, 2012, 7:37 pm

i'm actually headed there next week & then again on the 2nd next month & maybe towards the end of february as well....all these stays are going to taj when i would rather they go to spg....
I hear ya, never stayed at the Taj there, but may try this time. I called SPG today, they have no info what so ever. I may email one of the lurkers to see what they know. Also, if u get a chance, stop by and see if u think its almost done.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.