Search

Possible to order an aloft pillow?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA - EXP, AAirpass, SPG - PLT, DL - GM
Possible to order an aloft pillow?

Yes, I know it's a random question.

My sister's mother-in-law can't find a pillow she likes for the life of her. She uses a 40 year old pillow when she's at home since she can't find the perfect one to replace it with. Well, she stayed at the aloft Lexington this past weekend and couldn't stop raving about how great the pillows were. So, I looked through the aloft website and did a quick search here but couldn't find any place to order an aloft pillow. Anyone know if this is possible??
Old Apr 12, 2010, 4:29 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
You could try checking with the property itself. You might also try the whotels store since aloft is supposed to be based on w hotels, though I'm pretty sure they don't use the same pillows. Might be a place to start though.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Sam P. Goodman
You could try checking with the property itself. You might also try the whotels store since aloft is supposed to be based on w hotels, though I'm pretty sure they don't use the same pillows. Might be a place to start though.
that's what i would do....the property might have them for sale....

worse case senario, steal one from the hotel & let them charge your credit card for the missing pillow....
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by saad

worse case senario, steal one from the hotel & let them charge your credit card for the missing pillow....
Yeah, and then demand double points because of money spent at a Starwood property; quad points if you pay with your SPG AMEX.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Okto
Yeah, and then demand double points because of money spent at a Starwood property; quad points if you pay with your SPG AMEX.
a win win for everyone....
Old Apr 14, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, United 1K, Hertz PC
I have purchased Westin hotel pillows and pillow cases from www.pacificpillows.com for a lot less than the cost at westin.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.