Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG.com Award Booking not working for NYC?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2010, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood, AA
SPG.com Award Booking not working for NYC?

Has anyone else had any luck booking a NYC hotel with Starpoints in the last 7-10 days? I'm well aware of the issue with C&P availability on the website and gave up on that just so I could use my starpoints. However, any time I confirm the reservation I get the following web error:

We're Sorry
The system is temporarily unavailable. For assistance, please call 888-625-5144 in the U.S. or Canada. Residents of all other countries, please see our Customer Contact Centers.

Thank you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I've used multiple browsers and multiple computers and have tried multiple hotels (Westin Times Square, Le Parker Meridien, etc) and all produce the same results.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 10:14 am

seems like a common issue for now...
and for your C+P problem, see: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...available.html

hopefully everything will get fixed soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.