Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W or Westin in Boston - Questions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2009, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

W or Westin in Boston - Questions

I'm a new SPG Platinum and am going to Boston over Thanksgiving Weekend with my girlfriend and another couple (we are in our early 30's). None of us have ever been there before, and I'm still trying to figure out where to stay and the best way to take advantage of my SPG Status (this is my first year staying at Starwood Hotels and this will be my first trip as Platinum).

Some questions...

1) What Starwood Hotels are the best in Boston? (Location is very important, but of course so is style, service, potential upgrades, etc.)

2) What is the best way to take advantage of my Platinum Status? None of the others in my party have status, but I'd love to figure out a way to make the experience great for our friends as well, if possible.

I'm thinking about the W or the Westin Copley Place, but would love to get the advice of the board.

Thanks,

FireFly
Old Nov 17, 2009, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

Okay...I found the search button and some good info in some other threads. Sorry about the repost

That being said, I'm still trying to figure out the answer to my second question...is there a way for my status to benefit our friends? I'd hate to have them miss out on all the SPG fun.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Fire_Fly
Okay...I found the search button and some good info in some other threads. Sorry about the repost

That being said, I'm still trying to figure out the answer to my second question...is there a way for my status to benefit our friends? I'd hate to have them miss out on all the SPG fun.
Your status is your own, bringing benefits to the room in which you stay. See SPG T&Cs for details.

You may be able to do on-the-spot point redemptions for breakfast, spa services, etc. for friends.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.