Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

$500 AC + $800 UA vouchers: where to go?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$500 AC + $800 UA vouchers: where to go?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Smile $500 AC + $800 UA vouchers: where to go?

I've been lucky with bumping recently, and have aquired a USD 500 voucher from Air Canada and a USD 800 voucher from United.

Am wondering where to go (I'm based in London). Thoughs are getting from London to Canada with the AC voucher, crossing the border into the US, and getting out of there, preferably to Oceania or South America.

Anyone have any ideas (a) when I should go to get cheapest fares, and (b) where I should go, maximising distance / fares in order to get the most miles?

Thanks!
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:08 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
http://www.farecompare.com/search/flyertalk.html
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:10 am
Original Poster

ooh! great
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:14 am

Programs: Cards with lots of logos on them
I just recently redeemed $600 in United flight credit to head to Sydney for ten days.... United was running a special from SFO or LAX for about $580 r/t with tax....granted I don't the fares are this low anymore but close to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.