Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

A380 supplement on *A RTW J fare x LHR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2008, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G

Hi all. I have a *A RTW J class booked for travel in May. I have paid a supplement of $500 per person to travel business on the A380 from LHR to SIN. Although I do begrudge paying this I feel that I can justify it to fly the 380!

I have a couple of queries regarding this booking/supplement. My TA stated that the supplement is $500. Is this correct? Secondly, if the A380 goes tech or some other equipment change and we get 'downgraded' to travel on a 747 instead would I be entitled to claim back the supplement?

Many thanks in advance.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 6:27 am

Location: Usually on a ship looking for oil and gas; Uruguay, Malaysia, Turkey, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, Norway, Scotland, India, Congo & Angola, next project who knows? Agreed to CC rules
Programs: AC Altitude E75K/*G, AS MVP, AF/KLM Petroleum Club, BA Blue
Yes you do have to pay a $500 USD supplement for the SQ 380 service from LHR to SIN on a RTW in C class. Refer to the current RTW fare rules at http://www.airnzagent.co.nz/resource...123-1apr08.pdf

As far as what happens in the case of a downgrade, I would think that you should have recourse to a refund or MCO voucher from SQ since you paid extra for the 380 service, hopefully you won't be downgraded and won't need to find out.

mpc1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.