Wiki Posts
Search

*A to LIM?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2007, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz #1 Gold
*A to LIM?

I always knew that *A was horrible (or rather non-existent) to South America, especially now that Varig is out... I just never thought that'd matter since I didn't plan on going there anytime soon. As luck would have it, I might be on a project in LIM for the next 5 months. Are there any real *A options to LIM from IAH? I did some quick research, and it seems like only AC flies there via YYZ, but that routing seems round-about. Please tell me there's another option besides CO... please.

1Konsultant
Old Mar 6, 2007, 10:17 pm

AC is your only option.
Old Mar 7, 2007, 9:58 am

If you're looking for UA MP miles, you can also fly TACA, even though they're not *A. The problem: Their schedule from IAH to LIM via SAL requires an overnight stop in San Salvador.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.