Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Lounge access SIN on arrival

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can provide an answer to the following question.
I am flying business with Swiss from ZRH-SIN and continuing with Economy from SIN-CHC.

Would I be able to access the Business Silverkris lounge on arrival in SIN, during my layover?

Edit: Not sure if this is the right section or this should have gone in the Singapore destination sub-forum. If a mod could be so kind to move it to the right location?

Last edited by Neshi; Aug 12, 2019 at 7:53 pm
Old Aug 12, 2019, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Neshi
I am hoping somebody can provide an answer to the following question.
I am flying business with Swiss from ZRH-SIN and continuing with Economy from SIN-CHC.

Would I be able to access the Business Silverkris lounge on arrival in SIN, during my layover?

Edit: Not sure if this is the right section or this should have gone in the Singapore destination sub-forum. If a mod could be so kind to move it to the right location?
Do you have Star Alliance status?
SIN-CHC on SQ?
Separate tickets or all in 1 ticket?
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Do you have Star Alliance status?
SIN-CHC on SQ?
Separate tickets or all in 1 ticket?
I do not have Star Alliance status.
They are separate tickets, of which the business ticket would be booked through Swiss (Star Alliance).
The economy would be with SQ.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:58 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
You will need a departure boarding pass in Business (or having PPS Club status) to access the Silver Kris lounge at SIN. If you have Star Gold status, you can use the KrisFlyer Gold lounge which is a separate lounge dedicated to Economy pax with status. No arrival facility unfortunately.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Xiaotung
You will need a departure boarding pass in Business (or having PPS Club status) to access the Silver Kris lounge at SIN. If you have Star Gold status, you can use the KrisFlyer Gold lounge which is a separate lounge dedicated to Economy pax with status. No arrival facility unfortunately.
That's a shame, as I won't have the opportunity to utilise the lounge on departure.
Thanks for the reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.