Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Which *A program to credit trans-Atlantic business class trip to?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which *A program to credit trans-Atlantic business class trip to?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2019, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Question Which *A program to credit trans-Atlantic business class trip to?

My wife and I will be flying TAP Portugal business class DUB-LIS-SFO in a couple of weeks. Would anyone know which major *A program would give us the most redeemable miles for that trip? The ones in which we tend to accrue and redeem miles are SQ, UA and AC, for what it's worth.

Thanks for any advice!
Old Jun 16, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Have a look at https://www.wheretocredit.com/
Old Jun 16, 2019, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Wonderful! Thanks so much!
Old Jun 16, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
To use the wheretocredit.com site you need to know your actual booking class which could be C, D, Z, J. As you see, in the case of flying TP, you will only get you 125% in UA and SQ, but still 200% in AC. Having said that, 125% of KF miles from SQ might be more valuable than 200% of Aeroplan miles from AC, you'll have to judge that.
MSPeconomist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.