Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

All StarAlliance Flights From an Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2017, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Until recently, there was a place on the Star Alliance website where you could view off of the *A flights out of an airport. I can't find that feature on the current website. Am I missing it? Is there an alternative - some creative Google map, for instance?

I suspect that Brussels Airlines is my only choice for planned destinations (FNA, ROB, CKY), but I'd like to confirm. The airport websites, to the extent they exist, aren't very usable.

Thank you.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I use Wikipedia. Look up the airport and it tells you all the airlines that fly from there. I've found it to be 90% accurate for this purpose.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
Until recently, there was a place on the Star Alliance website where you could view off of the *A flights out of an airport. I can't find that feature on the current website. Am I missing it?
At the top of the *A webpage there's a "flight search" link, which I suspect would be helpful.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 1:52 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA 1K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz PC
http://star-alliance.innosked.com/

Klick on any city and select "Show Destinations"
vbroucek likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies! Wikipedia and Wikitravel are pretty good, until you get down to those third- and fourth-tier airports which attract neither business nor leisure travelers (some of these aren't even listed: "Hello" from Faya-Largeau, FYT) ...which makes it unlikely that *A flies there, but I can find the nearest connection (Douala, DLA or N'Djamena, NDJ)

This link from ACFlyerDE was the one I was looking for:
Originally Posted by ACflyerDE

Old Nov 10, 2017, 1:00 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by ACflyerDE

That's a very good one... It's in my favourites now...
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
...[snip]...those third- and fourth-tier airports which attract neither business nor leisure travelers (some of these aren't even listed: "Hello" from Faya-Largeau, FYT) ...which makes it unlikely that *A flies there...[snip]...
Interesting choice of words! The only combined business/leisure travelers attracted to Faya-Largeau and its wonderful airport, I guess, would be an unemployed mercenary looking for a new job.

As for the other airports listed, things get better compared to the time when I was flying to several African airports a few years back. Many of them are new TK and EK destinations, added to the "classical" AF, AT and SN schedules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.