Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

EU 261 applicability for connecting transatlantic flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU 261 applicability for connecting transatlantic flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA
Bank routing # and account # are pretty standard, it's how they'll deposit the money into your account. My claim with OS also required the standard ID verification (passport, eticket #, etc).
Old Jun 27, 2019, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by The Law99
i recently got delayed on a flight and the airline is asking for a picture of my passport and my bank and routing number in order to give me the compensation. first time ive had a delayed flight in the EU and i want to make sure that this is the normal procedure. thanks in advance
I don't know how they would pay you without the account number and routing number and I should imagine that the passport is to ensure that they are paying the right person. Seems quite reasonable to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.