Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Check luggage on *A connections

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2001, 10:10 am
Original Poster

I would think this has been discussed before but I couldn't find it via searching. If, for example, I'm taking UA and connecting to a LH or BD flight, will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?

I also read on the United board that new regulations require that luggage must be claimed at LHR and rechecked onto a connecting flight, which I guess would make my first question irrelevant as to LHR. Does anyone know if there are similar regulations in place now in FRA?

Thanks in advance. I'm finding it very challenging to try to get to MAD using UA for the transatlantic segment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.