Community
Wiki Posts
Search

carry-on for *A

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2000, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
carry-on for *A

Any idea the perfect carry-on for *A? I will fly LH, UA, AC & SQ mainly in the coming years....all long-haul in J or F. All 1 or 2 day trips so don't want to take other luggage. No suits & cost is irrelevant.

Dorian
Old May 9, 2000, 2:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, AA AAirpass, IC Ambassador Platinum, *wood Gold
LH allows 2 carry on bags in F and C, and I anyway, think there is plenty of room to store your bags. Or did you have a recommendation of particular brand of luggage in mind?
Old May 9, 2000, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Ya, I am looking for a NICE carry-on that will survive global long-hauls. Preferably with wheels. There are just too many to choose from!!

Dorian
Old May 11, 2000, 4:12 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
I have used a Samsonite Mobile Office for the last three years and it has served me well. I think it comes in two sizes. There is a pocket for a laptop (that I normally use for shoes!!) and an inner storage compartment. I can normally fit enough in for a weeks worth of business.
Old May 11, 2000, 6:02 am
Suspended

I use luggage that is co-branded with Air Canada on it. Bought it at Globo in Ottawa. It is regulation size, fits easily, incredibly sturdy and was less money that some of the "name brand" luggage companies. You even have a choice of colours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.