Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

Ticket purchased at airport with Gold status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2022, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Any folks with the elite status was able to add free carry-on & bag online with a ticket bought at airport? Thx
Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:23 am

Programs: UA 2mm 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
I add my gold number online and then add the bags and get seats. The airport is just to get the ticket issue. Sometimes I call and have the gold number removed and readded to get the gold status to be reflected.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cbchicago
I add my gold number online and then add the bags and get seats. The airport is just to get the ticket issue. Sometimes I call and have the gold number removed and readded to get the gold status to be reflected.
so, FF# can't be added when purch at the counter?
Old Oct 11, 2022, 8:48 am

Programs: UA 2mm 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
It can be added. But I just go and by my tickets and do the rest online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.