Search

Metropolis building

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2024, 6:55 am
Ambassador: Peru
Original Poster

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Metropolis building

I just watched a video posted recently in YouTube, though not sure if it was recorded recently, people didn't look dressed for winter. It shows the Metropolis building from the Circulo de Bellas Artes terrace covered, being restored. Does anybody know if it's still covered or when do the mantainment works end?
Old Mar 4, 2024, 6:09 pm

I also watched that video. Restoring the Metropolis building is a very important event. They have worked on it for some time, but I am not certain if it remains under cover. Projects of this nature often require more time, particularly with old buildings such as that one. You should look at the newest news from Circulo de Bellas Artes or perhaps contact them yourself. They will likely have the most correct details about when the repairs are done.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 12:53 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
Yes, it's currently under scaffolding.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 9:34 am
Ambassador: Peru
Original Poster

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Question

I read the building is not longer covered, but don't remember where I read it and can't find the article. Can anybody confirm it? I mean is it good for pictures from the Bellas Artes terrace?
Old Apr 17, 2024, 1:41 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...etropolis.html

Seems to be covered as of yesterday. If I have time I might try to make it by the area to look.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.