Search

Barcelona hotel recommendation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2023, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United
Barcelona hotel recommendation

HI all,

I am looking for a recommendation for my girlfriend and I in Barcelona near La Rambla and or Gothic Quarter. When I went to Barcelona in 2011 I stayed and enjoyed the Hesperia Ramblas near the Bocqueria. They're still around but sold out for my dates. If you are familiar with similar hotels, perhaps I could trouble you for recommendations.

Botique hotels are fine. Looking to spend around 200 euros a night.

Thank you so much. With gratitude....
Henry
Old Jan 10, 2023, 3:53 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
Hi, depending on dates, the Le Meridien (directly on Las Ramblas) or the Casa Camper (in the Alt Raval a couple blocks from Las Ramblas) could be around 200 euros (more expensive in high season). I’ve stayed at the Le Meridien many times as I like it a lot and have gotten excellent service and upgrades, even though I don’t prefer being right on Las Ramblas. Casa Camper I stayed at once and liked it a lot. Both are very near the lovely Plaça Vicenç Martorell, with Bar Elisabets a good spot to eat, La Central a fabulous bookshop with garden cafe and numerous cafes right there.
Another option is the Yurbban chain. I like the location of the Trafagar and Passage (next to one another) near Plaça Urquinaona a few minutes from El Gótico and in the other direction Arc de Triomf, but they also have one on Las Ramblas: https://yurbban.com/

Last edited by spainlover; Mar 23, 2023 at 3:53 pm
Old Feb 7, 2023, 4:53 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Is the Capri by Fraser a decent place to stay and is the location a good one in terms of things to do in the evening without having to commute?
Old Mar 20, 2023, 11:20 am

I would look at amny Catalonia Hotels, there are very nice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.