PCR test QuironSalud as a foreigner?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2021, 1:49 pm
Original Poster
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
PCR test QuironSalud as a foreigner?

Hi everyone,

I'll be traveling to Gran Canaria in April and I'm currently trying to book as slot for a PCR testing at QuironSalud through the Iberia link https://www.quironsalud.es/qp-iberia/en but that's where the English translation ends. I still have my Spanish knowledge from high school, not a huge deal, however, when i get to the point or confirming the booking, it's asking for my address and the only country selectable is "Espana"... is there a way to go around that? How does it work for foreigners?

Or any other link where we can book appointments online?

Any help is welcome!
Thanks!

Last edited by enelym1978; Mar 14, 2021 at 2:07 pm
Old Mar 16, 2021, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by enelym1978
Hi everyone,

I'll be traveling to Gran Canaria in April and I'm currently trying to book as slot for a PCR testing at QuironSalud through the Iberia link https://www.quironsalud.es/qp-iberia/en but that's where the English translation ends. I still have my Spanish knowledge from high school, not a huge deal, however, when i get to the point or confirming the booking, it's asking for my address and the only country selectable is "Espana"... is there a way to go around that? How does it work for foreigners?

Or any other link where we can book appointments online?

Any help is welcome!
Thanks!

​​​​​​Did you try the online chat?
Old Mar 17, 2021, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante
​​​​​​Did you try the online chat?
I didn't see any online chat link.... just a phone number, email or contact form. I a lot of other places that do testing but 99% don't offer online booking. Trying to avoid calling in....
Old Mar 17, 2021, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by enelym1978
I didn't see any online chat link.... just a phone number, email or contact form. I a lot of other places that do testing but 99% don't offer online booking. Trying to avoid calling in....
I clicked on your link, scrolled down and saw online chat link.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante
I clicked on your link, scrolled down and saw online chat link.
Ah right, I didn't even look there, I clicked on "Make an appointment" and then looked for the online chat..... Need to open my eyes wider... Thanks!
ElJudioErrante likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Update on this, if it's useful for anyone....

I ended up booking it through the live chat. Everything else failed at the payment stage.
The live chat is very easy and quick and efficient, kudos to them. You just provide them with all the info and they send you an SMS/email with a link for the payment.
ElJudioErrante likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.