Wiki Posts
Search

Please help me with my virtual research project for sustainable tourism

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2020, 1:54 am
Original Poster

My Research and Trip to Mallorca was ruined

Hey Guys,
I had trip plans to Mallorca but everything was canceled due to COVID-19. the purpose of my trip was for conducting interviews with travelers and test a a mobile app prototype that i built for My Master Thesis as im studying international tourism development in Germany.
since i cant go, my supervisor suggested reaching travelers online and conduct online interviews to fulfill my degree, so i kindly ask you if you were in Mallorca recently and would like to participate in my small research that aims at having a more sustainable tourism in the Island, please let me know and i can explain any further details.
Many Thanks

Last edited by Eslam Sayed; May 7, 2020 at 3:42 am
Old May 7, 2020, 3:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Please help me with my virtual research project for sustainable tourism

I suggest that you alert a moderator to change the title of your thread (you won't be able to do it yourself). At the moment it reads like you want to complain about your cancelled trip, and many people skim over what they perceive as rants.

Maybe: Please help me with my virtual research project for sustainable tourism

Welcome to FT!
Old May 7, 2020, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Thank you for the notice. you are right this would be more helpful.
i see now that they changed the title already, but the original post is not here anymore. can we fix this please?
Old May 7, 2020, 3:03 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Eslam Sayed
Hey Guys,
I had trip plans to Mallorca but everything was canceled due to COVID-19. the purpose of my trip was for conducting interviews with travelers and test a a mobile app prototype that i built for My Master Thesis as im studying international tourism development in Germany.
since i cant go, my supervisor suggested reaching travelers online and conduct online interviews to fulfill my degree, so i kindly ask you if you were in Mallorca recently and would like to participate in my small research that aims at having a more sustainable tourism in the Island, please let me know and i can explain any further details.
Many Thanks
send me a PM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.