Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA flights LGW- GIB. Summer 2020.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2020, 6:46 pm
Original Poster

BA flights LGW- GIB. Summer 2020.

Very annoying that it appears, BA are not continuing with LGW- GIbraltar flights, in the 2020 summer season. Flights always seemed popular. Wonder if it has anything to do with IAGs, gradual take over, by an apparent Spanish hierarchy. Sad and irritating loss. Back to Easyjet it is then.
Old Jan 11, 2020, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by calpelion
Very annoying that it appears, BA are not continuing with LGW- GIbraltar flights, in the 2020 summer season. Flights always seemed popular. Wonder if it has anything to do with IAGs, gradual take over, by an apparent Spanish hierarchy. Sad and irritating loss. Back to Easyjet it is then.
GIB requires especially trained crew, which means having to pay more $$$ and crew rota problems.
Old Jan 11, 2020, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

I know i lived their for many years. Just a shame this sector has been lost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.