Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Palma de Mallorca

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2019, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Palma de Mallorca

We are just beginning to plan a trip here. There will be 8 of us, adults, teenagers and one little one so everyone will probably want to do different activities. Flights are booked, but not hotels, cars and such yet. None of us have traveled to Spain yet so if there's a newbie guide it would be greatly appreciated. Would you recommend an AirBnb or multiple hotel rooms at a resort? Any must sees? I can research the common tourist spots, but since we'll be there for two weeks if you have any less common must-sees it would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
Old Aug 26, 2019, 6:59 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Mallorca is an extremely popular tourist destination with a correspondingly wide variety of accommodation options. It’s really down to what you prefer as a family group and what your budget is.

That said, in your situation I would be looking at renting a villa with a pool in or just outside a resort. You can then balance pool/beach days with more cultural or physical activities. The city of Palma itself is definitely worth a day or 2 but should be manageable by car from your villa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.