Search

Douro Valley group tour operator?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat/2MM, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist. PA WorldPass
Douro Valley group tour operator?

Hi Folks!

I've taken on the enviable task of helping to organize our company's annual wine-tasting trip; this year, we'll be taking a group of 10-12 to Porto and the Douro Valley for three days of, ummm, team-building.

Does anyone have suggestions for potential tour operators who can help with transportation, coordination of winery visits and potentially hotels? We take a similar trip to a different region every year--and so have a good going-in idea of our ideal itinerary--but could use some local help to act as a guide and make sure we're hydrated/fed along the way.

Thanks for the help!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:28 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, Belmond Bellini, Le Club AccorHotels, Rosewood Elite, Shangri-La, Four Seasons PP, etc.
I have worked with a fantastic tour operator in the Douro: Made for Spain and Portugal. [Moderator edit to comply with FT Rule 10.]

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jan 15, 2019 at 4:58 pm Reason: See note above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.