Wiki Posts
Search

Refund policy on Southwest?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2007, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Refund policy on Southwest?

Hi,

I am thinking of buying some tickets on SW to fly from PHL to Boston area. The SW call center is closed till Monday, thus I thought I would ask here.

Can someone please tell me the cancellation & change policy for SW tickets? I may have to buy a business/business select fare, but if anyone knows the policy across classes, that will be great!

Thanks,
Andy
Old Nov 23, 2007, 6:54 pm

Programs: WN CP
Originally Posted by wonderfultravels
Hi,

I am thinking of buying some tickets on SW to fly from PHL to Boston area. The SW call center is closed till Monday
Try 800-I-FLY-SWA.

Can someone please tell me the cancellation & change policy for SW tickets? I may have to buy a business/business select fare, but if anyone knows the policy across classes, that will be great!
Business/Business Select can be changed or canceled without penalty. Wanna Get Away and DING! can be canceled without penalty and those funds are valid for reuse for a year from purchase. They can be changed without penalty, but you will have to pay any applicable fare difference, even for same-day standby.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 7:39 am

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
Hi,

I am thinking of buying some tickets on SW to fly from PHL to Boston area. The SW call center is closed till Monday, thus I thought I would ask here.

Thanks,
Andy
When you are on the page to select the flights, on top of the fare table, you can click on the "Business Select", or "Business" for all the fare rules associated with that particular fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.