Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

SWSNACK50 discount code on Southwest Airlines Vacations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2006, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum

On my early morning flight out of Hobby today, we were given a snack box touting the "Hit the Slopes" Sweepstakes for a ski vacation. I don't know how many people noticed that besides the 3 snacks inside it, there was also a puzzle, and -gasp- a coupon to:
"SAVE $50 per reservation on your air/hotel Southwest Airlines Vacations' package for three nights of longer (any Southwest Airlines destination). Book by January 15, 2007. Travel Dates: October 15, 2006 through May 1, 2007.
Visit www.Southwestvacations.com and enter code SWSNACK50 when booking. Offer is not combinable iwth any other offers. Valid on published scheduled service only. "
Old Oct 10, 2006, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyzabit
On my early morning flight out of Hobby today, we were given a snack box touting the "Hit the Slopes" Sweepstakes for a ski vacation. I don't know how many people noticed that besides the 3 snacks inside it, there was also a puzzle, and -gasp- a coupon to:
"SAVE $50 per reservation on your air/hotel Southwest Airlines Vacations' package for three nights of longer (any Southwest Airlines destination). Book by January 15, 2007. Travel Dates: October 15, 2006 through May 1, 2007.
Visit www.Southwestvacations.com and enter code SWSNACK50 when booking. Offer is not combinable iwth any other offers. Valid on published scheduled service only. "
Thanks for the tip.

It says "per reservation." So does that mean for a family of 3 you could make 3 reservations and triple the deal? Anybody know? Thanks.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Thanks for the tip.

It says "per reservation." So does that mean for a family of 3 you could make 3 reservations and triple the deal? Anybody know? Thanks.
Only if you want three separate hotel rooms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.