Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extend Rapid Reward Award

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:29 pm

It's $50 for a half ticket, or a whole ticket. And I know of someone that sent in an award that was 8 years old without a problem. Thus I would say it's never too late to try.
Old Jan 2, 2006, 1:36 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WN A-List
Originally Posted by jmoreita
It's $50 for a half ticket, or a whole ticket. And I know of someone that sent in an award that was 8 years old without a problem. Thus I would say it's never too late to try.
It is $50 for a full RR ticket - never tried just one coupon at $25.
Old Apr 26, 2006, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
If I pay $50 to extend an expired RR award (no capacity controls) do I get the same award or does it convert to a new RR award with cap. controls?

Did a search, but did not see this issue addressed (#21 FAQ would be a good place to start).
Old Apr 26, 2006, 1:03 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Boraxo
If I pay $50 to extend an expired RR award (no capacity controls) do I get the same award or does it convert to a new RR award with cap. controls?

Did a search, but did not see this issue addressed (#21 FAQ would be a good place to start).
You get the new, improved award. FAQ update coming.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.