Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Reload this Page > Southwest 2 free EarlyBird Checkins with Chase card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2024, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Does the benefit reset every calendar year? I used it in 2023 so do I have 2 free early bird check-ins for 2024 starting Jan 1?
Old Jan 19, 2024, 11:28 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Does the benefit reset every calendar year? I used it in 2023 so do I have 2 free early bird check-ins for 2024 starting Jan 1?
No. It's based off of your card year (when you signed up). If you log into your Chase account, go to rewards home and you can see when it resets. For example, mine says this:Congratulations!

You have used both of your EarlyBird Check-InŽ services with your card. Your annual EarlyBird Check-In benefit will reset after your statement closing date 05/2024.
zlanga likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cledaybuck
No. It's based off of your card year (when you signed up). If you log into your Chase account, go to rewards home and you can see when it resets. For example, mine says this:Congratulations!

You have used both of your EarlyBird Check-InŽ services with your card. Your annual EarlyBird Check-In benefit will reset after your statement closing date 05/2024.
Thanks.

Mine says Get Started!

You have used 0 of 2 EarlyBird Check-InŽ services so far. Your annual EarlyBird Check-In benefit will reset after your statement closing date 12/2024.
Cledaybuck likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cledaybuck

Mine is coming to $25 each way..total $50 for return.. would Chase SWA card reimburse $50? I remember last year it was $15 each way and I was reimbursed $30 for the return ..
Old Jan 19, 2024, 1:37 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Mine is coming to $25 each way..total $50 for return.. would Chase SWA card reimburse $50? I remember last year it was $15 each way and I was reimbursed $30 for the return ..
Yes. 2 EBCI's total no matter if they are $15, $20, or $25.
MNSWEEps likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Yes, it is based on YOUR year/annual. NOT calendar - unless of course your month is Dec or Jan and then it looks like calendar year
Old Jan 19, 2024, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I am curious. What does "Reload ThisPage" mean?
Old Jan 19, 2024, 3:51 pm

Programs: WN
what card offers this? not seeingthis on my priority or perfomance business
Old Jan 19, 2024, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by jerryfreak
what card offers this? not seeingthis on my priority or perfomance business
Attached Images  
Old Jan 19, 2024, 10:30 pm

Programs: WN
eh... ill take the 4 upgraded boardings. with the $75 travel credit and more points it actually costs less per year than the others
zlanga and NoStressHere like this.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 6:51 am

Programs: Southwest
Originally Posted by jerryfreak
eh... ill take the 4 upgraded boardings. with the $75 travel credit and more points it actually costs less per year than the others
Have it and love it, no doubt.
NoStressHere and Air Houston like this.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 11:51 am
Original Member

Sorry, I do see this screen if keep scrolling down the Rewards page. So this means whenever my statement closes for the month of February not my card anniversary date.

You have used 1 of 2 EarlyBird Check-InŽ services so far. Your annual EarlyBird Check-In benefit will reset after your statement closing date.

Last edited by sggolf; Feb 10, 2024 at 1:52 am
Old Feb 5, 2024, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by sggolf
Sorry, I do see this screen if keep scrolling down the Rewards page. So this means whenever my statement closes for the month of February not my card anniversary date.

You have used 1 of 2 EarlyBird Check-InŽ services so far. Your annual EarlyBird Check-In benefit will reset after your statement closing date 02/2024.

Go to desktop; don't think you can see in the app. Mine reset with the June statement cut.
Attached Images  
Old Feb 5, 2024, 3:22 pm

Programs: Southwest
Originally Posted by dmbolp
Go to desktop; don't think you can see in the app. Mine reset with the June statement cut.
Agreed, I have to log into my Chase account, click on my Southwest Rapid Rewards section on the right that shows how many miles I have, that takes me to the screen with the above info way at the bottom. Mine just reset 3 days ago, so I have all 4 available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.