Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Southwest business card wifi benefit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2023, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Chase Southwest business card wifi benefit

I see the performance business card offers 365 wifi credits per year: https://www.southwest.com/html/rapid...rds/index.html

That kind of implies one per day.

But is it safe to assume I could pay for access for multiple people on a single day as long as the total for the year doesn't exceed 365?
Old Aug 18, 2023, 12:53 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

By following the application link and pulling up the "**Offer Details" overlay I found:
Statement credit(s) will post to your credit card account the same day as your purchase(s)
It seems clear they anticipate the possibility of more than one charge per day. It is not clear, however, whether they will allow more than one credit per flight segment, but given that they charge $8 per device, I would have to think they cannot tell the difference between one passenger with two devices and two passengers with one device each.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 1:07 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by avogadro
I see the performance business card offers 365 wifi credits per year:
useles. Next year has 366 days

Time to cancel my card
Old Aug 18, 2023, 5:12 pm

Programs: WN A-List, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
Yes - you get 365 total credits per year, regardless of how many you use per day. So if you have multiple devices/family members/friends on a flight who need Wi-Fi, you can pay for each one with your Performance Business card, and all of the charges will be reimbursed - up to a total of 365 per year. I've done this myself several times when traveling with family.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by ryanmcv
Yes - you get 365 total credits per year, regardless of how many you use per day. So if you have multiple devices/family members/friends on a flight who need Wi-Fi, you can pay for each one with your Performance Business card, and all of the charges will be reimbursed - up to a total of 365 per year. I've done this myself several times when traveling with family.
very helpful to know. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.