Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Changed But Not Showing in My Trips

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2023, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: SW RR
Flight Changed But Not Showing in My Trips

Got an email this morning that my flight changed. It changed to the one I actually want. But the current price/points is less than what I originally paid. Obviously I want to "change" my flight and get back about 1800 points. But the only trip showing up in my profile is the flight coming back. My flight out is not showing.

How long does it usually take to update and show up? I prefer not to call since I don't really have time to be on hold.
Old May 11, 2023, 7:05 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

There can be a delay for it to appear in your list of future trips. The easy work-around is to use the Manage Reservations page to view your reservation, then change or cancel it.
synergistic likes this.
Old May 11, 2023, 7:10 pm

I actually had an (uncharged, unless you count being awarded A-List) reservation disappear from my account this week. Somehow the RR# fell off the booking. I used the manage page to check in, it showed no RR number on the reservation - you'll be able to see there if that's what happened to you. It did NOT cancel my companion, thankfully. Rep I saw at ticketing seemed to be having a bad day but did get my RR# added back, hopefully my earnings come automatically

Last edited by synergistic; May 12, 2023 at 11:38 am
Old May 17, 2023, 10:20 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Originally Posted by vegaslover8
Got an email this morning that my flight changed. It changed to the one I actually want. But the current price/points is less than what I originally paid. Obviously I want to "change" my flight and get back about 1800 points. But the only trip showing up in my profile is the flight coming back. My flight out is not showing.

How long does it usually take to update and show up? I prefer not to call since I don't really have time to be on hold.

see if you can find your res by confirmation number thrn see if you RR# was dropped. It’s happened to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.