Wiki Posts
Search

MDW

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2022, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
MDW

Has WN reduced service to MDW CLE has only 3 flights used to be at least 6 DTW only has 2. Also the level of service at CLE only 9 flights used to be 18.
Old Dec 25, 2022, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
1 - When making a post, include a few more words with the issue/comment.

2 - As reported here often, SWA has adjusted city pairs quite a bit this past year. Reasons? Crew, aircraft, and of course supply n demand.
zdcatc12 likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 9:17 am

Programs: Southwest, Best Western Gold, La Quinta, Dollar
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer
Has WN reduced service to MDW CLE has only 3 flights used to be at least 6 DTW only has 2. Also the level of service at CLE only 9 flights used to be 18.
Are you looking at a specific date?

I picked a date at random from next week and I see 5 and 4 nonstops each to Cleveland and Detroit, respectively. Plus another 8 or more each day requiring a change of planes, mostly at Nashville or BWI.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Peoriaman1
Are you looking at a specific date?

I picked a date at random from next week and I see 5 and 4 nonstops each to Cleveland and Detroit, respectively. Plus another 8 or more each day requiring a change of planes, mostly at Nashville or BWI.
Post-holidays, it is 4x MDW-CLE and 3x MDW-DTW for a couple months. Note that Saturdays can see reduced frequencies. There's a bump in frequencies starting on March 9th to 5x and 4x on the routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.