Wiki Posts
Search

New 75K bonus not available via referal

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2022, 5:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
New 75K bonus not available via referal

When I do the 20K referral link, the recipient doesn’t receive a link to the 75K offer, but the older 50K link. Has anyone had success using the 20K referral and the recipient receiving the 75K offer?
Old Nov 6, 2022, 7:41 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Normally it takes a week or more after a new offer appears before referrals from individuals link to that offer. Sometimes individual referrals never get the promotional offer.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 2:45 pm

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
My referral link is showing 75k offer for the 3 personal cards.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 3:06 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by qisu
My referral link is showing 75k offer for the 3 personal cards.
Yes that occurred on the usual schedule. You might want to post in the referral thread in the credit cards forum. That’s the only place it’s allowed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.