Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3x promo to IAH ORD disappeared

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

3x promo to IAH ORD disappeared

I noticed in my offers section the 3X promo for flights to IAH or ORD disappeared. Does that mean the offer is gone? I'm pretty sure I registered for it and the dates went out to the end of the month.... I was thinking of trying to take advantage of that. Any thoughts on whether or not I would get the bonus points -- and if I confirm changed a current flight would that be eligible or would I have to cancel/rebook?

Thanks for any input!
Old Jul 12, 2022, 9:24 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
I noticed that the promo disappeared from my account page a few weeks ago but I did still receive 3x points on flights to/from IAH on June 27 and July 1. If I had to guess whoever programmed it set it to disappear from the website on June 28 even though it expires on July 28 (Southwest IT strikes again?).

Here's the original thread with the exact promo details: [YMMV] 3x points on flights to/from IAH, ORD, MIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.