Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn 7 points on WN purchases & 5 points on travel, grocery

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2022, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker

Gonna guess this is targeted, but easy way to pick up some more points.

Activate this special offer by June 30, 2022.

Dear _______, we're giving you an easy way to boost your points balance, just in time for travel season.

From April 1 through June 30, earn 7 total points on Southwest purchases and 5 total points on all other travel purchases and at gas stations and grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases with your Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Credit Card.*

1To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/22 11:59 PM ET. You will earn 7 points total for each $1 spent on purchases made directly with Southwest Airlines® (including flight, inflight, Southwest® gift card, and Southwest Vacations® package purchases, and at participating Rapid Rewards® hotel and rental car partners) and 5 points total for each $1 spent in the travel, gas station, and grocery store categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 04/01/2022 to 06/30/2022. Total points shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program
BMWBig6 likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 6:26 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
https://www.chase.com/mybonus

Any Chase cardholder could check here quarterly and see if any "deals" are applicable to them. Its usually concerns a 5% payback in certain categories up to a $1500 spend. My Amazon card adds gas and groceries for Q2. Always debatable if worth the extra effort...
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:20 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
FWIW, Got this on my Chase Marriott card, as I noted above just about every Chase card has some sort of "deal" going on every quarter.

You'll earn 9 total points on Marriott purchases and 5 total points on all other travel purchases and at gas stations and grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from April 1 through June 30, 2022 with your Marriott Bonvoy
® Premier Credit Card
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:47 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by joshua362
FWIW, Got this on my Chase Marriott card, as I noted above just about every Chase card has some sort of "deal" going on every quarter.

You'll earn 9 total points on Marriott purchases and 5 total points on all other travel purchases and at gas stations and grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from April 1 through June 30, 2022 with your Marriott Bonvoy
® Premier Credit Card
I got the same offer (my Marriott card is the old $85 AF with 25K cert and 1 elite night credit per $3K spend). Not too exciting, but I will probably put my gas purchases on this card during this bonus.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 6:45 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by NoStressHere

Gonna guess this is targeted, but easy way to pick up some more points.

Activate this special offer by June 30, 2022.

Dear _______, we're giving you an easy way to boost your points balance, just in time for travel season.

From April 1 through June 30, earn 7 total points on Southwest purchases and 5 total points on all other travel purchases and at gas stations and grocery stores for every $1 you spend on up to $1,500 in combined purchases with your Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Credit Card.*

1To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 06/30/22 11:59 PM ET. You will earn 7 points total for each $1 spent on purchases made directly with Southwest Airlines® (including flight, inflight, Southwest® gift card, and Southwest Vacations® package purchases, and at participating Rapid Rewards® hotel and rental car partners) and 5 points total for each $1 spent in the travel, gas station, and grocery store categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 04/01/2022 to 06/30/2022. Total points shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program
I got this on my Southwest Plus card. Nice promo to replace the ending Q1 grocery category on my freedom.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.