Search

"My Account" makeover

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2020, 3:11 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
"My Account" makeover

Login at southwest and check out your brand new My Account page. All the same content is there, but arranged for efficient reading. The qualification/requalification progress dials are now horizontal bars.

FYI near the top right is the 65k credit card offer which ends today. My advice: Best timing for Companion Pass would be to wait for the next good offer.

Last edited by ftnoob; Sep 15, 2020 at 10:31 am Reason: Fix typo
Old Sep 14, 2020, 3:25 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
From a visual standpoint, it looks better.

Looking at that, I found my last flight was Mar. 4. Its probably been 20 years since I went 6 months without flying. I'm glad they extended A-list through the end of 2021 as I very well may not do another 9 segments this year. However I ordered some KN95 masks today and may take a flight soon.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:30 pm

A lot more ads.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 7:52 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Usually large changes like these tend to bring unwelcome side-effects, but I like the new redesign and don't have any issues with it. What's also nice is your TTFs are shown right at the top, too.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 7:00 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
The old version used to show the expiration date of your A-List status. This redesigned page does not — unless I'm missing something?

----

Update: Never mind, I see it on the second tab, "Rapid Rewards".

Last edited by ymx; Sep 15, 2020 at 7:05 am Reason: fix
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:39 am

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Well done! Just about everything on the landing page. No extra clicks.
cmx likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:12 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Glad to see the travel funds total prominently displayed (I have a lot more than I thought!). It'd be nice if current status was more clearly reflected in the My Rapid Rewards section, but overall I think the new page looks good and has a lot of the main information right on the account page.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:56 pm

Programs: WN A-List, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
I like it, but the four tabs at the top (Trips/Rapid Rewards/Payment/Profile) aren’t immediately obvious. I think those should be made more prevalent so it’s clear there are other pages and settings you can navigate to.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 9:26 am

Def better than before, but would like A/A+ expiration date on first page like CP.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 9:57 am

Programs: Marriott LTT, WN A, Hertz PC
I was hoping to see "Lifetime activity" stats just for kicks but it looks good overall.
ryw and kennycrudup like this.
Old Sep 19, 2020, 3:12 pm
Company Representative, Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards
Glad to hear that the new My Account is working well for everyone and I am so appreciative of your feedback. The team has been closely monitoring your commentary and we're working to make the Tier Status Thru Date more prominent on the My Account homepage. That way you won't have to click into the "Rapid Rewards" section to find it.

We're looking to get this activated in an upcoming monthly release. Thanks to our Cohearts Shane and Kathi who helped come up with this improvement.
Tanic, CA1900, dlaue and 3 others like this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 8:44 am

As usual whenever there are website changes with any website they are usually for the worse.

When looking at future trips, how can I get them in groups of six instead of groups of two? I have 26 flights booked between now and April. Having to scroll by two is a huge PITA.
kennycrudup likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by ave1024
As usual whenever there are website changes with any website they are usually for the worse.

When looking at future trips, how can I get them in groups of six instead of groups of two? I have 26 flights booked between now and April. Having to scroll by two is a huge PITA.
Not always for the worse. I like most of the new redesign, but I do agree that the ability to see only 2 flights at a time is non-ideal. While right now most people don't have any flights booked, much less more than two, I do hope that is something they reconsider.
synergistic likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 5:56 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by Marko123
I was hoping to see "Lifetime activity" stats just for kicks but it looks good overall.
Yeah, that would be kind of nice.

swaMark , is there any way (calling, E-mailing, ...) to get that kind of info? I'd be curious to know how many segments/dollars and point earnings/redemptions (although the RR1/RR2 transition will require a conversion factor) I've had since my enrollment date.
Old Sep 21, 2020, 6:20 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
'd be curious to know how many segments/dollars and point earnings/redemptions (although the RR1/RR2 transition will require a conversion factor) I've had since my enrollment date.
If they posted that info, you know that the same day we would start asking Southwest "What benefits will you give me for my 2000 flights over the years?". At least I would.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.