Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Click n Save email stalking/nagging

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2019, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
You might be surprised how many 60 something men are looking for a lean, smiling, muscular young man.
What's your financial portfolio like?

Old Oct 13, 2019, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ursine1
You might be surprised how many of those lean, smiling. muscular young men are looking for a "daddy."

Never looked at that angle. My wife of 33 years would likely not approve.
Boraxo and ursine1 like this.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 5:44 pm

Maybe get one for her too.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Maybe get one for her too.
We are the most boring people in the US. Not for us.
ursine1 likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 12:43 am

It's OK but I'm not looking for a lean, smiling, muscular young man (or men). I quite happy with my beautiful wife of 40 plus years and she seems happy with me poor woman.
Boraxo, kennycrudup and ursine1 like this.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I've killed almost all emails from WN as the "sales" are always useless to me since they don't cover weekends or holiday periods. I could also do without the Avis, hotel etc emails.

To be fair the entire industry is guilty of running fake sales that don't really inspire any additional purchases. And they keep repeating the same every week. Unfortunately the cost of sending email blasts is minuscule, so we can't hope for a change in this behavior.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 10:49 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 2P, Marriott Silver, many others
Originally Posted by rjlon
Nope, do not try to investigate back ground of posters. Please take no offense, As a Marketer and an Attorney I am used to comments.

Just saying a good airline like many other businesses needs good strategy that delivers on business goals and delivers for target consumers with perfect execution maximizing effectiveness as well as efficiency and IT systems that work so well that people are not aware of them. After all, how many times do you have to reboot a triple 7 in flight.
Nope, no offense taken. Hard to get humor into the written word sometime. I was just amused that you hit my two careers with your comment!
flyertalker54234 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.