Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

New Chase WN Performance business credit card with 80k bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Chase WN Performance business credit card with 80k bonus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:46 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by ajc1970
I did it unintentionally, for about $60... sometimes you need to refund a ticket. If it's within 24 hours, my preference is back to my card, not a Southwest credit that expires after a year. Kinda annoyed because I know all the people doing it intentionally are going to trigger Amex to do another claw-back round of those credits (which I wouldn't mind if they reset the meter in time for me to apply it to a different purchase, but I'm guessing that won't happen).
AmEx clawbacks have begun. DoC reporting that customers who have closed their cards may get a bill. Yikes.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 9:46 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
I opened this card in 2019, SUB posted in 2020.
I called Chase to get a card match to new 100K offer.
20k points were issued and posted yesterday when statement closed.
This morning I am over 125K and CP!
I was working hard to get CP before spring break travel this weekend, I had a tight timeline between statement closing and travel, was not sure if CP was going to update, but for DP, it takes 1 day.
Sadly, spring break travel will not happen.
Although disappointed, I am doing my part working from home, family is strictly quarantined and minimizing any and all interactions.
I think about all the staff in airports, hotels, pilots and FA at WN and all carriers and I do hope that we swiftly overcome this hardship, CP is that last of my concerns, I hope we are all safe, healthy and employed.
Old Mar 18, 2020, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
I opened this card in 2019, SUB posted in 2020.
I called Chase to get a card match to new 100K offer.
20k points were issued and posted yesterday when statement closed.
This morning I am over 125K and CP!
I was working hard to get CP before spring break travel this weekend, I had a tight timeline between statement closing and travel, was not sure if CP was going to update, but for DP, it takes 1 day.
Sadly, spring break travel will not happen.
Although disappointed, I am doing my part working from home, family is strictly quarantined and minimizing any and all interactions.
I think about all the staff in airports, hotels, pilots and FA at WN and all carriers and I do hope that we swiftly overcome this hardship, CP is that last of my concerns, I hope we are all safe, healthy and employed.
Had you spent $25,000 on the card or is there another 100K offer I'm missing ?

Earn up to 100,000 points

Earn 70,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.*Same page link to Offer Details Plus, an additional 30,000 points after you spend $25,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.*
Old May 27, 2020, 7:44 pm

Any chance Chase extends the benefits ( boarding upgrades ) for this card past 12 months ? I opened my card in January 2020, We usually fly 5- 8 trips a year on WN, as of today we haven't flown at all in 2020.

Our only 2020 vacation is now pushed back to October, if we end up cancelling that means we didn't get a chance to use any of the wifi credits or upgraded boardings which help offset the AF.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 9:14 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
My annual renewal just hit which means the annual fee has come due. Since I wasn't able to use all my benefits this past year, I called and asked about extending the previous benefits. I was told no they can't do that, but instead they could give me a $200 credit to cover the annual fee. I'm fine with that as I'm expecting/hoping for travel to start picking up again over the next year.
m907 likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2021, 9:55 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by hhoope01
My annual renewal just hit which means the annual fee has come due. Since I wasn't able to use all my benefits this past year, I called and asked about extending the previous benefits. I was told no they can't do that, but instead they could give me a $200 credit to cover the annual fee. I'm fine with that as I'm expecting/hoping for travel to start picking up again over the next year.
Tried this myself today and they said there were no credits or retention offers available. Probably didn't spend enough on this card as only use it for the priority boarding and wifi credits. All my airfare spend goes on the Amex Platinum.
Old Jul 20, 2021, 10:55 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Interesting. I do try to put a little spend each month on the card, but it isn't much (i.e. maybe $100 or so). If you didn't cancel your card, you might try to the HUCA approach to see if another agent might be willing to offer it to you.
Old Jul 20, 2021, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I recently cancelled a SWA Biz Card - via online secure message. No suggestion or offer to stay with them. But that is good. We really wanted it cancelled and hope to get a new one in Oct/Nov this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.