Wiki Posts
Search

How to get notified by the release of fares

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2019, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1P
How to get notified by the release of fares

Two weeks ago, the Southwest website shows that the new fares from August to October will be released on Feb 7th. However, when I checked the website on Feb 1st, the fares were already released. How can I be notified the exact date and time when the new fares are to be released? Thank you!
Old Feb 4, 2019, 10:55 am

You can keep an eye on this forum or check https://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html daily for updates.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1P
Originally Posted by figment7
You can keep an eye on this forum or check https://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html daily for updates.
Thanks! How many days in advance does this website tell you the actual fare-loading date?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 3:04 pm

When the previous schedule loads it will tell you within a day or two of the new schedule being loaded to when the next "scheduled" release is. As you found out that date is subject to change so as it gets close just keep an eye if that makes sense.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 3:27 pm

Follow them on Facebook
kgkg and figment7 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.