Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15% bonus points promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2019, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
A few more details on this promo? We will be looking to start up a new companion pass at the end of this year... actually January.
The promo discussed in this thread is over.

A similar, newer promo that is still active is being discussed here.

Both were targeted.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 5:49 am
Original Poster

The companion points are updated this morning. They didn't reflect the bonus points last night, but do now, at least for me.
MrsWLV likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:46 am

Programs: Marriott, SW, United
I had the Spring 15% bonus for $25K+ spend promo.
My points posted yesterday and were now listed as applying towards the CP.
I had 25,000 points post as part of a SUB during this period and this too was given a 15% bonus

Last edited by Bud Florida; Jun 13, 2019 at 5:47 am Reason: spelling
Old Jun 17, 2019, 2:41 pm

Oddly, I now see "Southwest Chase Bonus" points from (apparently) this promo in my account. The only way I could have qualified is if they included the sign up bonus for the new Priority card (which the terms and conditions specifically say doesn't count). The day after the points posted I received a "Customer Service Adjustment" for 0 points, but switching the view to "Companion Pass Qualifying Points" changes that to match the number of points received from the promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.