Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

New Look for Booking Flights on Southwest.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Look for Booking Flights on Southwest.com

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 9:30 pm

While I've personally never had a problem understanding the term "direct" (same flight number, stop(s), no plane change) I do know that it confuses many. Which is why I suspect Southwest has removed it as a designation in their booking process.
Old May 12, 2018, 7:55 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Sometimes the WGA fare column is on the left and sometimes it's on the right. I wonder why?
Old May 12, 2018, 9:41 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Originally Posted by nsx
Sometimes the WGA fare column is on the left and sometimes it's on the right. I wonder why?
I noticed that too.
Old May 13, 2018, 7:38 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Okay, this is minor and related to style not function. The little graphic that shows NS or connection needs to have the stop icon located at approximately the point of the trip. Example: if it is a short leg followed by a long one, the plane-plane icon would be near the left end. The length of the layover would be shown graphically as a gap in the line with the gap length longer for longer layovers. Plus, the line should be relative to the length of the flight. The shortest flight would have the shortest line. This way I could instantly scan relative flight length graphically.

Since I am wishing. . .the same sort of graphic representation could be used to show departure/arrival on a time line of the entire day so that I could graphically "see" which flights are in my desirable time frames.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.