Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Condemns "Jihadist" Rant

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2018, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Southwest Condemns "Jihadist" Rant

Southwest Airlines on Saturday condemned John Guandolo — a former FBI agent whose "Muslim threat" training has repeatedly ensnared Arizona law-enforcement agencies in controversy — for a "cruel and inappropriate" tweet targeting an airline employee.

"We pride ourselves on our People-focused Culture fostered by the most caring and loving Employees in the world, and the Southwest Family stands strong with our Employee who was the target of this cruel and inappropriate post," a spokesperson for the airline wrote. "At Southwest, we stand for embracing civility and living by the Golden Rule, and we ask our Customers to do the same."
Southwest announced no action against Guandolo as a customer.

Southwest Condemns Anti-Muslin Tweet Targeting Employee
Old Mar 28, 2018, 4:17 pm
Suspended

Well that's nice. A condemnation. Which is really just lip service. What they SHOULD do is get this guy on a no-fly list. Let him get to his conservative conferences in his lifted coal roller or whatever. At the very least, ban him from WN.

Think about it, if I swear loudly they kick me off. If I threaten an employee, or mock their religion or otherwise single out a single employee on social media, they would ban me from flying with them. Why not this guy?
Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:15 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by Proudelitist
Think about it, if I swear loudly they kick me off. If I threaten an employee, or mock their religion or otherwise single out a single employee on social media, they would ban me from flying with them. Why not this guy?
Because he's not a white, middle aged, high income producer and taxpayer which has become the enemy of America lately...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.