Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest Promo/Sales Questions: MLK Weekend Trip

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Promo/Sales Questions: MLK Weekend Trip

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by spongenotbob
Definitely doable. Just walk directly to the new gate, no delays, no worries.
Here are the on time statistics for the MCO-ORD flight for September: Performance*

On time: 68%**

Late: 25%

Canceled: 14%
It also gets in to STL around 11. I don't know if that is "too late" for the OP. I guess it is a matter of risk tolerance and connecting flight vs. $250 to the OP.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I ended up just booking the nonstop flights on Southwest with hopes that I could at least get a credit if the rates go down. This morning, I noticed that the return flight had dropped to $236 on 1/15. So I re-booked it and got a $200 credit for a future trip. So that's a good start.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.