Search

glitches when making CP reservation today

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2017, 6:55 am
dc2
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott: LTP
glitches when making CP reservation today

1. I was adding a companion pass reservation for a flight tomorrow and received an error that the flight was full. However, the regular booking window was showing the flight available. I called customer service and the CP reservation was booked.

2. The confirmation I received via email was missing my middle name, so I called back. Customer service gave me the spiel that I should add my middle name onto my stored information. (But, I had successfully booked a CP for the return just 10 mins prior and all that info had transferred). My middle name was added, but then my rapid rewards number dropped off (customer service rep added it back in).

3. Now the CP reservation for tomorrow is not showing up on DH's account (it does show up on my RR account)

I wonder if this will count as a name change on the account? (Not that he has ever changed Companions... ).
Old Sep 26, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
The companion pass system is the LAST automated system to be given any attention by Southwest's IT department.

Expect anything.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 8:35 am

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Right now, glitches abound.

I've never had more trouble booking, changing or canceling flights on-line. Cannot book a car on Southwest's website, either.

SMH.

Pitiful.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by dc2
1. I was adding a companion pass reservation for a flight tomorrow and received an error that the flight was full. However, the regular booking window was showing the flight available. I called customer service and the CP reservation was booked.

2. The confirmation I received via email was missing my middle name, so I called back. Customer service gave me the spiel that I should add my middle name onto my stored information. (But, I had successfully booked a CP for the return just 10 mins prior and all that info had transferred). My middle name was added, but then my rapid rewards number dropped off (customer service rep added it back in).

3. Now the CP reservation for tomorrow is not showing up on DH's account (it does show up on my RR account)

I wonder if this will count as a name change on the account? (Not that he has ever changed Companions... ).
I can confirm that my middle name does not appear on my Southwest reservations but it does appear on my stored information so there is no issues.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 7:36 am

Complete disaster...
Yesterday I was able to make changes, new reservations.
Today I am unable to retrieve any of my/my husband's dozens of reservations. (They show up on my account, but clicking on any of them just brings up an error message.)
Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:20 am
dc2
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott: LTP
Originally Posted by danielonn
I can confirm that my middle name does not appear on my Southwest reservations but it does appear on my stored information so there is no issues.
So just to clarify, this pertained to the email confirmations I received on the two separate OW tickets. The reservation on the outbound flight did not have my middle name. The reservation on the inbound flight did. When customer service Rep looked at outbound record, my middle name was missing. She then added it in.

And, when I checked in on the outbound flight... no pre-check. The customer service rep resent the data, but to no avail.

I did get pre-check on the return flight. (But despite being AL, a B boarding group. DH was A30, so I guess there were a lot of ALers on that flight).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.