Wiki Posts
Search

CUN - DEN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hyatt
CUN - DEN

I'll be flying CUN - DEN in a couple weeks. I usually don't worry about the lines for check-in at Cancun because I have status with United.

This year we are flying WN and no status. I will not be checking a bag so would love to skip the check-in line. I won't have access to a printer so will not be able to print a boarding pass. will a mobile boarding pass work or do we need a paper boarding pass?
Old Aug 26, 2017, 5:07 pm

Programs: WN A-List, CP, Marriott Gold
You'll have no options to do either. Since you're on an international flight, you'll need to check in at the counter at CUN for a document check, whereupon they will issue you a boarding pass with a DOCS OK stamp. You should still check in on the website T-24 to secure your boarding position.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 4:43 am

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
skip the checkin line. just find a kiosk across for checkin etc. you will scan passports and have boarding passes quickly.

Later, at the GATE, anytime before boarding, an agent there needs to stamp DOCS OK on each boarding pass.

PS: Usually when I do online checkin for WN Intl, it will at least tell me my resserved boarding position number.... so online checkin at T-24hrs is still valuable.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 6:15 am

Does anyone know if WN sells upgraded boarding on flights departing from CUN?
Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hyatt
Thank you for the responses.

Newsmanhoss, we have ECBI for the CUN - DEN flight. Not sure if that is what you meant by "upgraded boarding" or not.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by jtm1631
Thank you for the responses.

Newsmanhoss, we have ECBI for the CUN - DEN flight. Not sure if that is what you meant by "upgraded boarding" or not.
I meant the upgraded boarding they sell at the gate. Gets you into the A1-A15 group. I think it's usually $40 or something like that.

Does anyone know if they do this at CUN?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.